THIS MAYBE MY MY LAST GIVEAWAY, (I’m not 100% sure yet but I don’t have a lot of things atm That I want to give away)
- fuzzy white top shop sweater, small
- thrifted cute boho skirt, small
- American apparel white mesh skirt, x- small
- dark green and dark blue plaid topshop cloth overall (small)
- my old crossley record player I got I new one recently so I don’t need this one. It’s in perfect condition and it’s turquoise
- a vampire weekend album to go with the record player (perfect condition)
- vintage Polaroid camera has 5 films inside but really old and expired. If you take a picture it works although it’s black and white :)
- my old jean dress! I love it so much but I got a new one so yeah….x-small
- daisy print tank. it’s flowy but size is x-small although it can fit a medium
- must be following me on tumblr: www.rabbitsduh.tumblr.com
- Must be following me on Instagram : @rabbitcries
- I will check!
- after message me your Instagram on tumblr so I can verify that you have followed, then accept your request to join my giveaway
- re blogs count, and likes don’t
- winner will be announced on MAY 6th (my birthday :3) (eastern time)
- time I will announce winner will be told most likely the day before it ends
- I’m using a online generator to choose so it it fair and square c:
- winner will not be announced on my blog, but will be messaged- thanks to my babe Leah for modelling
I’m happy to do a new giveaway with y’all!
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
candy is dandy
but liquor is quicker
Electra Heart x lyrics (inspired by xx)
Riffs from every song off of Arctic Monkeys’ AM album all played in one go on an acoustic guitar.
plus he’s ugly so i don’t even know why yall are into it anyway
i couldn’t make it through salad days, it was just so boring
Radar Detector // Darwin Deez
Happy birthday, Yannis!
Breath of Life (DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 - Center Channel) // Florence + the Machine
This is an near-acapella version of “Breath of Life”.
Grizzly Bear photographed by Shunichi Oda and styled by Marika Page for FAULT Magazine, 2012. (x)